DO NOT UPDATE THIS PAGE
Consider working with the plugin repository
Ask Yegor.Yarko for details.
The plugins list has moved to the JetBrains Plugin repository where you can search, vote, and comment on the plugins.
Plugin author? You can claim existing plugins or add your plugin there.
See also the list of Open-source Bundled Plugins.
This page is preserved for historical reasons to list the plugins added before October 2016.
Want to list your plugin? Add it to the JetBrains Plugin repository
Want to write your plugin or have API questions? Read more
Have questions? Use TeamCity Plugins forum or Contact us
|title||Previous pre-migration plugins list|
Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the Image Modified
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the Image Modified icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
- pluggable via
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino-based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - a radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses, e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support Image Modified - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in the CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Continuous Integration Dashboard - a personalized dashboard to display build information from TeamCity (and other CI's)
- Dashboard - a .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email sent by TeamCity
- a notifier for Yammer group and users
- TeamCity Theatre - a .NET application to monitor your TeamCity builds in your browser or on a TV
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
TCity - Android app
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
- TeamCityApp Beta - an Android app to manage TeamCity builds
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
- integration with SourceForge as an issue
- an issue tracker (since TeamCity 10.0, an alternative implementation is bundled).
- a .NET Library to access TeamCity via the REST API (newer take).
- a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JetBrains Hub Image Added - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords Image Modified - Authentication module which allows logging in to
- using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo Image Added - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh Image Modified winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
- a runner to scan for "todo"s in the code and display
- builds with Simple Build Tool (Scala) (bundled since TeamCity 9.1)
- VSTest.Console Runner Image Modified - allows running tests with vstest.console (bundled since TeamCity 9.1)
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer Image Modified - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers
- among build configurations and more.
- Swabra Image Modified - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- Tag build - service message to add a tag for the current build
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also the Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger Image Modified - Adds a build to the build queue when detecting a change
- with Sauce Labs (cloud-based browser and mobile testing platform) (sources)
- SonarQube Image Modified - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- Achievements Image Modified - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents Image Modified - turns the TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those
- with local and remote git repositories. Windows only
- plugin by JetBrains.
- Groovy plug Image Modified - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- JIRA reporter - adds comments/modifies JIRA issues on TeamCity builds
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on an agent
- Meta-Runner - adds the ability to create runners from xml. (obsolete, implemented as core functionality in the scope of TeamCity 8.0)
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on the agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Node.js Service Messages - an npm package for generation of TeamCity service messages in Node.js
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on the displayed
- build's status
- Password reset Image Modified winner - Adds a 'password reset' link to the login screen and allows you to reset password without disturbing
- the TeamCity Administrator.
- Puppet TeamCity module - installation of the TeamCity server and agent from a yum repository via puppet
- Queue Manager Image Modified - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to pause the TeamCity build queue manually
- S3 Uploader - uploads build artifacts to S3 bucket
- Service messages .NET library - a .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Status - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See
Other Integration Examples
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - a Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
Not yet added/unsorted:
VSTS Release Management (add link from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vsts/Build%20and%20release?sortBy=Downloads ) - integration with TeamCity for VSTeamServices Release service
add: hidden-data from https://jbs.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/668718 hidden-data
* [DigitalOcean cloud support|https://github.com/beolnix/tcdop] - cloud integration for DigitalOcean. [announcement|https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5564127#5564127]
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
* [RunDeck|https://github.com/hhariri/teamcity-rundeck] - runner to launch [RunDeck|http://rundeck.org/] jobs
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]