DO NOT UPDATE THIS PAGE
Consider working with the plugin repository
Ask Yegor.Yarko for details.
The plugins list has moved to the JetBrains Plugin repository where you can search, vote, and comment on the plugins.
Plugin author? You can claim existing plugins or add your plugin there.
See also the list of Open-source Bundled Plugins.
This page is preserved for historical reasons to list the plugins added before October 2016.
Want to list your plugin? Add it to the JetBrains Plugin repository
Want to write your plugin or have API questions? Read more
Have questions? Use TeamCity Plugins forum or Contact us
|title||Previous pre-migration plugins list|
Publicly available plugins for
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend
any plugins provided by third parties
and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the Image Modified icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the Image Added icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino-based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - a radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses, e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support Image Added - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in the CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Continuous Integration Dashboard - a personalized dashboard to display build information from TeamCity (and other CI's)
- Dashboard - a .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email sent by TeamCity
Notification and Interaction Applications
TCity - Android app
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
- TeamCityApp Beta - an Android app to manage TeamCity builds
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker; TeamCity 9.1-compatible fork. (Since TeamCity 10.0 official alternative integration is bundled. Consider uninstalling this plugin for TeamCity 10+)
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz issue tracker. announcement
- FogBugz - a more recent version of the integration with FogBugz issue tracker
- Redmine - original issue, builds; TeamCity 9.1-compatible fork.
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack
- a .NET Library to access TeamCity via the REST API (newer take).
- Agent Custom Token Authorize Image Added - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser Image Added - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents Image Added - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject Image Added - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JetBrains Hub Image Added - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords Image Added - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder Image Added - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- runAs Image Added - Provides an ability to run builds under the specified Windows user account
- Server Configurations Image Added - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo Image Added - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- in the specified URL.
- Shared Resources Image Added - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - a custom parameter type to display the custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Azure Active Directory - TeamCity user authentication via the login to Azure AD
- Bumblebee - a build runner to update tests in HP ALM or trigger execution of tests in HP ALM in couple of clicks (Bumblebee site, documentation, sources)
- Cadence vManager - a build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
Crowd Authentication - a plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Rally - publishes TeamCity build events to Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- Upsource links - adds links to JetBrains Upsource reviews to changes displayed in TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- SauceLabs - integrates with Sauce Labs (cloud-based browser and mobile testing platform) (sources)
- SonarQube Image Added - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- VSIX gallery Image Added winner - Turns TeamCity into a Visual Studio Extensions (vsix) Gallery
- TeamCity Benchmark Image Added - allows executing various benchmarks against TeamCity installation. Related post with details.
- TeamCityZen - provides a command line tool which can be run as a build step to send notifications based on @user mentions in change comments
- Caches Cleanup - cleans Maven and Gradle caches when agent needs more disk space
- : a plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- Datadog - send TeamCity build events to Datadog (commercial system for metrics and events analysis)
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code
- JIRA issues and Dashboard. A Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
Other Integration Examples
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - a Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
Not yet added/unsorted:
VSTS Release Management (add link from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vsts/Build%20and%20release?sortBy=Downloads ) - integration with TeamCity for VSTeamServices Release service
add: hidden-data from https://jbs.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/668718 hidden-data
* [DigitalOcean cloud support|https://github.com/beolnix/tcdop] - cloud integration for DigitalOcean. [announcement|https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5564127#5564127]
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
* [RunDeck|https://github.com/hhariri/teamcity-rundeck] - runner to launch [RunDeck|http://rundeck.org/] jobs
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]