DO NOT UPDATE THIS PAGE
Consider working with the plugin repository
Ask Yegor.Yarko for details.
The plugins list has moved to the JetBrains Plugin repository where you can search, vote, and comment on the plugins.
Plugin author? You can claim existing plugins or add your plugin there.
See also the list of Open-source Bundled Plugins.
This page is preserved for historical reasons to list the plugins added before October 2016.
Want to list your plugin? Add it to the JetBrains Plugin repository
Want to write your plugin or have API questions? Read more
Have questions? Use TeamCity Plugins forum or Contact us
|title||Previous pre-migration plugins list|
Publicly available plugins for
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend
any plugins provided by third parties
and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the Image Modified icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the Image Added icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino-based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - a radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses, e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support Image Added - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in the CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- -Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Continuous Integration Dashboard - a personalized dashboard to display build information from TeamCity (and other CI's)
- Dashboard - a .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email sent by TeamCity
* [SimpleBuildStatus|https://github.com/lholman/TeamCitySimpleBuildStatus] - simplistic plugin to return build status and use Arduino to visualize it.
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
TCity - Android app
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
- TeamCityApp Beta - an Android app to manage TeamCity builds
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
- Agent Custom Token Authorize Image Added - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser Image Added - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents Image Added - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject Image Added - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JetBrains Hub Image Added - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords Image Added - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder Image Added - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- runAs Image Added - Provides an ability to run builds under the specified Windows user account
- Server Configurations Image Added - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo Image Added - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh Image Added winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer Image Added - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers
- Failure Formula - a custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs certain percentage longer than the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- Matrix Build - build runner to trigger a matrix build in another build configuration and report the summary of the results on a build tab
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- Octopus Deploy Build Trigger plugin - allows you to setup build triggers for certain events in Octopus Deploy
- TeamCity-Gerrit Build Trigger plugin - allows setting up a build trigger in TeamCity for a new Gerrit patch set
- RunAs Image Added - Adds the ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing among build configurations and more.
- Swabra Image Modified - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- Tag build - service message to add a tag for the current build
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also the Autoincrementer plugin above.
- command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher Image Added (bundled since TeamCity 10.0) - Publishes build status to JetBrains Upsource, GitHub, Atlassian Bitbucket Server(Stash) or Gerrit Code Review tool
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those with local and remote git repositories. Windows only
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- XCode runner, and a fork
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- PowerShell runner Image Removed - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project
- StyleCop runner
Other Integration Examples
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - a Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
Not yet added/unsorted:
VSTS Release Management (add link from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vsts/Build%20and%20release?sortBy=Downloads ) - integration with TeamCity for VSTeamServices Release service
add: hidden-data from https://jbs.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/668718 hidden-data
* [DigitalOcean cloud support|https://github.com/beolnix/tcdop] - cloud integration for DigitalOcean. [announcement|https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5564127#5564127]
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
* [RunDeck|https://github.com/hhariri/teamcity-rundeck] - runner to launch [RunDeck|http://rundeck.org/] jobs
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]