5.1.2 Bugfix EAP
|title||This is not release software|
This website is the source for ReSharper 56.1 0 early builds. If you prefer using release software, go please download ReSharper 5.01.1.
ReSharper 5.1 pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1
- XAML 2009 is now supported
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when referencing Silverlight 4 code from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
- Colors for local variables and parameters are configurable in VS2008
See details about ReSharper 5.1 and ReSharper 5.1.1!