- Install Zend Debugger Toolbar for Firefox from http://www.zend.com/en/products/studio/downloads(it requires registration on zend.com).
- Open PhpStorm and go to the IDE Settings -> Debugger -> PHP. Check that Zend Debugger is started on debug port and on the settings broadcasting port:
Image Removed enable listening debug connections.
- Open Firefox and go to the Extra Stuff -> Settings:
- Ensure the "Auto Detect Settings" is selected and check that "Zend Studion Broadcasting Port" value is equals to "Settings broadcasting port" value in PhpStorm. Press "Test" button to check connectivity.
- You are ready to use Zend Toolbar with PhpStorm!