A lot of fixes and improvements were introduced in the "My changes" page. The most noticeable improvements are:
- the ability to see changes related to a project
- simpler per build configuration filtering of the build problems
Your feedback is welcome.
We included Gradle runner plugin into the TeamCity distribution. The plugin is based on source code provided by Gradle community. Currently it's in the early alpha stage, but still it can be useful. At least this plugin is already able to build itself with help of Gradle build script.
- Ability to add build steps to template based build configurations
- REST API now allows to create new user accounts and retrieve running builds
- Compilation errors view in Eclipse plugin
- Ability to assign responsibility to other users from Eclipse plugin
- Re-run failed tests from IntelliJ IDEA plugin using JUnit or TestNG
- IntelliJ IDEA engine based code coverage added for IntelliJ IDEA project runner
- IntelliJ IDEA project runner is able to build projects with GWT facets
- IntelliJ IDEA X is now bundled with TeamCity instead of IDEA 9.x, and as a result JDK 1.6 is required to run Inspections and Duplicates runners