Table of Contents
- Background: Why RELAX-NG?
- Version History
RELAX-NG is an emerging alternative to W3C XML Schema, which is said to be very complex and hard learn/use/maintain.
The following sections list some of the main features, like on-the-fly error highlighting, code completion and refactoring. For a quick start, please see the section |#Configuration.
Error Highlighting for RELAX-NG Files
- Fixed some caching issues (changes in schema were not picked up)
- Suppress duplicate errors from Tools | Validate
Version 1.2.2 (2008-01-22)
- Fixed path issue in JARs on non-Windows systems
- Support for IDEA 8.x
Version 1.5.3 (2009-03-16)
- Correct attribute value validation for token datatype
Version 1.5.4 (2010-04-13)
- Support for IDEA 9.x