To upgrade license server:
your License Server:
1. Shut down the Apache Tomcat copy that runs your License Server using an appropriate Tomcat shutdown script.
2. If you run License Server with embedded database (the default setting), create a backup copy of "db" directory located in Tomcat's installation folder. If you use external database, create a backup using appropriate DB tools.
3. Clear Tomcat's work directory.
4. Remove the unpacked version of licenseServer.war from
Tomcat's webapps directory (the whole "webapps\licenseServer" directory should be deleted. Deleting only the content of the directory is not enough).
5. Copy a new version of licenseServer.war into
Tomcat's webapps directory.
6. Start tomcat. All required
database upgrade procedures will be performed automatically.
7. Check License Server console.