Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1 Occasional loosing code behind in ASP
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files
- Splitted windows fixes
- Typing performance in ASPX pagesanymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support improvements
- (more to come)
- is fixed: no more error highlighting when Silverlight 4 code is referenced from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
Read more in our blog: ReSharper 5 Known Issues, Workarounds, and Bugfix Schedule