The IntelliJ IDEA License Server is designed to help manage multiple licenses across a single network from one central location. This version of the license server is compatible with IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 or higher. A build of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 which is compatible with this version of the license server is available on request.
Features and Benefits
- Stores multiple licenses that are being used across a single network on a central server
- Enables monitoring of access to IntelliJ IDEA from multiple machines in conjunction with a per-user licensing model
- Cross-platform compatible
- Communicates with clients via HTTP
- Easy to set up and use
- Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)/Java SE Development Kit (JDK) v.5 or later, and one of the following operating systems:
- Windows® (2000, NT 4.0 or higher, XP), or
- Linux/UNIX-based OS, or
- Macintosh OSX™
- Apache Tomcat 6.0
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 for accessing the License Server control panel
- IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 or higher (or a compatible build of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0, which is available upon request). You can have earlier versions on your network, but you cannot manage them using License Server.
If you are interested in using the IntelliJ IDEA license server, please contact us.
Download IntelliJ IDEA License Server
The IntelliJ IDEA License Server is designed to help manage multiple licenses across a single network.
Read more detailed description and license server requirements.