!!! Under construction !!!
PL/SQL Debugger **
Dialect sensitive editor for SQL and for Procedural-SQL script files (.sql, .plsql) providing advanced editing capabilities.
- Language highlighting configurable in the "Colors & Fonts" IDE settings section
Fully fledged debugger for PL/SQL programs (procedures, functions, packages) based on the Oracle DBMS_DEBUG functionality.
- Ensure debugging prerequisites (check for privileges, compile programs and dependencies in debug modus)
- Add and remove breakpoints before and during debug process
- Break/resume execution: step over, step into, step out, run to breakpoint, run to cursor
- View and change variable values on suspended execution
- Display cascading execution frames
- Support watchers and expression evaluations (within the limitations of DBMS_DEBUG framework)
- Store run parameters in method execution history
** Oracle specific feature