- Language highlighting configurable in the "Colors & Fonts" IDE settings section
- Code formatting, folding and bracket matching
- Qualified code completion suggesting only suitable variants for the invoking position (it suggests only keywords and objects which are allowed to occur at the given position)
- Two configurable levels for code completion (to narrow down the suggested variants to the desired extent)
- Sortable code completion variant-lists
- Error highlighting for incomplete statements or invalid references to database entities
- Basic structure projection in the "Structure" tool window
- Statement execution triggers on editor gutter
- Editor intentions (statement execution and selection of connection/schema for the current editor)
- Navigation from resolved identifiers to the respective object in browser
- Navigation within editor for aliases / variables (e.g. alias reference to alias definition)
Only language highlighting is supported by the PL/SQL editor for now.
MySql Procedural-SQL is highlighted with the Oracle highlighter
Identifier resolver still experiences issues and may report invalid references even though they are valid. A major redesign of the identifier-resolver is planned already.