Hiding and Reordering Build Configurations on the Overview Page
Now you can specify the configurations to be shown on the Overview page and their order - on per project and per user basis. Reordering will affect Overview My Changes pages and hiding is effective for Overview page only.
Starting personal build with custom properties/environment variables from IntelliJ IDEA
It is possible to specify build system properties and environment variables when starting personal build from IntelliJ IDEA and RubyMine. This feature is planned to be implemented in Visual Studio and Eclipse plugins as well.
Diff View Improvements
When you are watching diff for some jpeg/png/gif files, TeamCity's diff view displays the image itself.
Next/previous links are added to the diff view for more convenient way of viewing diffs for files in changelist.
Storing Database Drivers under .BuildServer Folder
Since this EAP, you can store JDBC jars in the <TEAMCITY_DATA_PATH>/lib/jdbc directory, TeamCity will load the drivers from this folder on startup. Thus you won't need to keep in mind the need in copying JDBC jars into the WEB-INF/lib directory after the TeamCity upgrade.
Artifact Dependencies Improvements
- It is now possible to retrieve artifacts from tar and tar.gz.
- The way TeamCity handles directory structure in artifact dependencies is changed. For example, suppose, you had the following artifact dependencies: While the build from which the artifacts are downloaded has the following artifacts:
depsIn TeamCity versions before this EAP on the agent you will have the following structure:
lib/a/b/c/file.jarStarting with this EAP on the agent you will see:
At the same time, artifact dependency:
Will preserve directories structure:
In general, we consider this behavior to be more natural and convenient.
- Custom run build dialog allows to specify comment for the build
- Support for TFS 2010 in VS addin
- Speedup of changes collecting for Subversion
- Reduced memory usage
- HTML notifications for Email
- Better handling of missing and cloud agents on agents matrix
- More smart test name parsing to recognize suites and packages