This document describes the feature which is currently actively developed. Please consult Known Issues section before using it and/or reporting problems.
We are in the process of discovering powers of DSM analysis and its applications. You are encouraged to share you thoughts, ideas, problems and
DSM stands for Dependency Structure Matrix - a method for exploring dependencies between program parts (modules, classes, etc.). This documents contains all the available information about DSM in IntelliJ IDEA.
Download the pictorial DSM
- Extremely low level zoom is tbd
- Dig dependencies A->B shows inside dependencies in A & B. It also planned to show A<>B instead of A>B.
- 'Include test classes' check is ignored now.
- Only ctrl (meta) selection is functional. See below.
- F4 - Open In Editor
- Selection: region, drag, shift.
- Add all actions to toolbar & popup menu
- Diagram legend
- Matrix rebuild