If you have third-party Maven or TestNG plugins installed, you need to uninstall them before installing this build
Dependency Structure Matrix.
See separate page for more info.
Ctrl-Alt-Up/Down navigates to the prev/next stacktrace element in console
Significant project saving optimizations
Generalized UI for project import
Extension point for project import providers will be included in Open API.
Bundled Maven Integration plugin
- Maven project import (similar to import from Eclipse or JBuilder)
- On-the-fly import. Instead of one-time import you can ask IDEA to import one or several pom.xml files on every project opening. In this case IDEA will create temporary modules which are not persisted to .iml files and not mentioned in .ipr. This allows you to share/version .ipr which only mentions pom.xml files.
- "Maven projects" and "Maven build output" toolwindow:
- No support for war/ejb/ear packaging
- No support for generated sources directories (currently modello plugin output paths hardcoded)
- Changes in module settings are not reflected in corresponding pom.xml (maven-synchronized modules will have special property page for dependency management)
- No filtering for pom.xml files listed in Maven Projects toolwindow
Further plans (besides overcoming listed limitations)
- Favorite goals for projects
- Maven repository browser
- Dependency viewer
- Excluded dependencies
- Gutter icons for navigation between advices and advised methods
Bundled TestNG plugin
Notification shown when editing outdated versions of files
Possibility to view Update Project results grouped by changelist