Welcome to early access program website for dotCover, an extremely simple to use code coverage tool by JetBrains. Here we publish early pre-release builds of the product. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer.
- Statement-level coverage calculation for the .NET 1.0-4.0 applications
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Integration with ReSharper for showing test coverage
- Uncovered code highlighting in Visual Studio
- Ability to view which tests cover particular piece of code
- Silverlight applications coverage
- Integration with Gallio
- Integration with NDepend
- Better presentation of coverage results including better support for anonymous delegates
- Navigation improvements (including navigation to the overloaded methods and lambdas)
- Ability to use one of predefined color schemes for highlighting
- Incremental update for coverage information after some tests are rerun
- Per-solution settings for coverage
- HTML/JSON report generator for console runner
For latest early builds of ReSharper Ultimate that includes dotCover, please see ReSharper Early Access Program.