The implementation is powered by JGit.
Only server-side checkout is supported. Personal builds ( remote run and pre-tested commit) are not yet supported in any of the IDE.
The following protocols are supported:
- ssh: (email@example.com:repos/test.git, ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/repos/test.git)
- file: (file:///c:/projects/myproject/.git)
- git: (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/git.git)
- http: (http://git.somewhere.org/projects/test.git)
- sftp: (not tested)
- amazon-s3: (not tested)
- Tagging is not supported over HTTP protocol (JGit limitation)
- For SSH to work you should have correctly configured
$HOME\.ssh-* Specify references to the keys in appropriate host sections (keys with passphrases do not work yet)
- You will need to specify "StrictHostKeyChecking" to "no" if you do not want for ssh to fail when connecting new hosts.
- The file could be used to specify host aliases
- Plugin creates temporary bare repositories in
~/.BuildServer/system/caches/gitthis repositories are not cleaned up automatically. This directory are shared for different VCS roots with the same URL. See teamcity.remote configuration property to see URL for which directory is used.