If your database configuration differs from default HSQLDB settings, you'll have to configure database in a separate database.properties file. This file should be located in the TeamCity data config directory (defaults $HOME\.BuildServer\config). After the first run of TeamCity template files database.mysql.properties and database.hsqldb.properties are be placed to this directory for reference. Copy one of them to database.properties and edit settings according to your database configuration.
driverName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver connectionUrl=jdbc:mysql://localhost/buildserver connectionProperties.user=username connectionProperties.password=pass maxConnections=50 poolPreparedStatements=true shutdownStatement= shutdownCompactStatement= connectionProperties.useLocalSessionState=true connectionProperties.elideSetAutoCommits=true connectionProperties.alwaysSendSetIsolation=false
Ipr, Inspections, Duplicates runners
To upgrade agent from agentd service to java service wrapper:
- Uninstall agent
- use uninstaller/add remove programs
- ensure agent service is stoped
- Install new agent using any distribution you like (zip, java web start, windows installer
- Make sure agent service is working under right user account. Using SYSTEM tend may affect MSBuild/Sln2005 configurations to fail.
Agent process will have a name TeamCityAgentService-windows-x86-32.exe
Eclipse plugin with remote run (Subversion) and changes view
TeamCity plugin works with Eclipse 3.2+ and requires plugin Subclipse 1.2.0.
Eclipse plugin for TeamCity features:
- Watched Projects View
- Displays TeamCity projects user is watching for and their properties.
- Changes View
- Displays builds triggered by user VCS changes, remote run builds and their properties.
Both watched projects and changes views display TeamCity builds and build configuration statuses, allow to open build log of selected build in Eclipse. Cumulative watched projects and remote run builds statuses are displayed in Eclipse status bar.
- Remote Run View.
- Displays locally modified files that could be committed to TeamCity as 'remote run' build. This view is dynamically updated in the same manner as standard Eclipse 'Synchronize' view.
- Navigation from build logs opened within Eclipse to files referenced in log and from the web client to the Eclipse is supported.
- "Open in Web" actions opens selected objects in web browser.
IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- Option to remember password
- Continuously refresh status of running builds
- Memory leak fixes
Visual Studio plugin: Changes view + Delayed Commit for TFS
Look at some screenshots: