The features that are packed are:
- Group Modules - Group some or all of your modules easily by:
- Parent directory,
- Prefix or suffix,
- DevKit (JDK/SDK),
- VCS type,
- Language level
- Array Indexer - Show 'array element index' hint (Alt+mouse over).
Browsing any code that uses 'special array indexes' a lot? Then this might come in handy. (See the screenshot below for an impression)
- Editor Gutter Context Menu - menu for Editor with:
- Toggle Bookmark or Numbered Bookmark
- Toggle Breakpoint, Method Breakpoint or Field Watchpoint
- Toggle Show Line Numbers
- Insert Into - A new code action to easily insert an expression inside a string literal. (Ctrl+Alt+Insert).
// Sample: (the | represents the text cursor) "You have got | products in your cart." // to "You have got " + | + " products in your cart" // in case you would like to add the number...
- Javadoc Roots - Easily navigate to any of the Javadoc roots available to your project (Shift+Ctrl+F1).
- The libraries or JDK that you use probably have some javadoc roots set. Use this popup to open a browser at any of those javadoc locations.
- Tool Windows - 'Jump to ToolWindow...' popup (Alt+F12).
- Since there are more toolwindows than Alt+[0-9] shortcuts...
- Open Editors - 'View Open Editors' popup (Ctrl+Shift+E).
- Just another style of navigation to an open editor (like the Recent Files popup). Like to have some other Editor Navigation? Checkout the TabSwitch or the EditorTree plugins