Image RemovedImage RemovedImage RemovedImage Removed
File > Settings > plugins > Available > IDEA
open new sticky select content from editor selection(if exists)
Load/Show/Restore all stickies
Hide/Minimize all stickies
to Show next sticky
to show previous sticky
to display project specific sticky papers
to display file linked sticky papers
To quick retransmit sticky to its sender
Tools > Create/Show/Hide sticky paper
Bottom Tab contains minimized sticky
Version - 1.0-2
1. Project based sticky paper
Usages: apply ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+P - view project based sticky papers
2. File linked sticky paper (it will automatically linked up with open file while it was creating)
Usages: apply ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+L - view file linked sticky papers
3. Global Sticky paper
4. Minimize button added on caption bar
5. Collapse and expand button on right top corner
6. Network transmitted sticky can be retransmit to it's sender by pressing "Ctrl+R"
7. Network retransmit status icon on sticky top right corner
Version - 1.0-1
1. Sticky preview
using "Alt+ctrl+shift+Next" will popup next sticky
using "ALT+ctrl+shift+Back" will bring previous sticky
using short cut key or menu these task can be performed.
it is very helpful to rotate through all stickies. similar example could be found in window "Atl+tab"
Version - 1.0
1. you can minimize Sticky paper.
2. you can select a bunch of code and click on "send to sticky" or apply short key to create a new sticky paper.
3. share sticky with in your LAN
4. send email over Sticky.
5. short cut to create/open, hide/minimize or display sticky paper
6. Minimize sticky will be stored inside a bottom tab.
7. Sticky configuration
8. Sticky friend manager
9. Automatic sticky location, background color, size, minimize state, content and title will be stored.
10. Double click on sticky title it will appear with text field and button (Ajax on swing Huh )
11. lot more..
current development: svn://somewhereindhaka.net/os/IDEAStickyPlugin/trunk Stable release: svn://somewhereindhaka.net/os/IDEAStickyPlugin/tags/v_1.0-2 New initiative: (Standalone sticky for OS) svn://somewhereindhaka.net/os/IDEAStickyPlugin/standalone/trunk Release will be published under: svn://somewhereindhaka.net/os/IDEAStickyPlugin/standalone/tags/