About JetBrains License Server
JetBrains License Server is a web application that enables license administration across a single network. The
License Server serves as a central point for distribution of licenses among multiple users and client machines in a network environment, and it . It supports the following JetBrains products:
- IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 and or higher (only Commercial licenses). (A License Server-compatible build of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 is available upon request.)
- ReSharper 3.1 and or higher (only Commercial licenses).
- dotTrace 3.1 and or higher (only Floating licenses).
- RubyMine 1.0 and or higher.
IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 or higher You can have earlier versions in your network, but you cannot manage them using License Server.
License Server issues and revokes license tickets to/from network clients based on properties of license keys that are provided by JetBrains after purchase. The following License Server supports two types of license keys are supported by the License Server:
• Single-user license key that allows a customer to access a product by a specific number of concurrent users corresponding with the number of purchased license keys run by the License Server;.
• Multi-user license key that allows a customer to access a product by unlimited number of concurrent users pursuant to a separate license agreement with JetBrains that . The agreement implies regular monitoring of the concurrent product usage and providing quarterly usage reports to JetBrains on the quarterly basis for the purpose of the license "true-up".
If you have obtained a number of single-user license keys, you can download the License Server below and start using it right away, without any requesting additional access permissionpermissions.
If you are interested in a multi-user license key, please contact sales for information on the licensing terms.
- Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)/Java SE Development Kit (JDK) v.5 or later , and one on any of the following operating systems:
- Windows® (2000, NT 4.0 or higher, XP), or.
- Linux/UNIX-based OS, or.
- Macintosh OSX™.
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0+ or Safari 3.0+ for accessing the License Server control panelIntelliJ IDEA 7.0 or higher (or a compatible build of IntelliJ IDEA 6.0, which is available upon request). You can have earlier versions on your network, but you cannot manage them using License Server.
License Server comes with Apache Derby embedded DB bundled. However it's possible to use external db. See Using External Database for more info.
Download License Server
Current Build Number : 190
Installing/Upgrading License Server