What is YouTrack
YouTrack (previously code-named Charisma) is a web-based issue tracker by JetBrains. YouTrack's key features include:
- Query-based issue search as an alternative to traditional issue filters.
- Lightweight AJAX-based user interface to allow working with issues really fast.
- Extensive keyboard support to make it easy to create, edit, and navigate between issues using keyboard.
- Commands to quickly execute batch operations upon selected queries.
What is Early Access Program (EAP)
We at JetBrains believe that making good tools for developers should greatly rely on developers' opinions. Our Early Access Program lets the development community closely participate in discussions on YouTrack and influence the planning and development from the early stages onwards. We hope this EAP will be both valuable and exciting. We highly appreciate your feedback and ideas!
Dear YouTrack EAP users,
YouTrack 7.0 is now available for download. The Early Access Program is officially closed.
We have released YouTrack 1.0 Release Candidate!
Download and Installation
Download Lastest build:
1.0-RC (Oct 20th, 2009)
76 (Oct 13th, 2009)
67 (Sep 22th, 2009)
1.0-beta build 59 (Sep 2nd, 2009)
57 (Aug 24th, 2009)
54 (Aug 18th, 2009)
45 (Jul 28th, 2009)
32 (Jun 8th, 2009)
Then follow installation instructions.
- Mozilla Firefox 3+
- Apple Safari 3+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Opera 9+
Where to Send Feedback