The following is a detailed plan for the next release cycle.
- C++ language support
- Mostly Image Added Mostly bug-fixing and performance improvements as mentioned above.
- Rework Image Added Rework an action to switch header/source (CPP-12920).
- Deeper Image Added Deeper integration with the Clangd-based engine, especially in the areas where it helps eliminate performance issues and lags (for example, Clangd-based code completion).
- Investigation Image Added Investigation and fixes for various crashes and memory leaks in Clangd-based engine.
- Project model
- Remote development
- Improve Image Added Improve the quality of the experimental debugger for Microsoft Visual C++ toolchain (you can expect some NatVis related fixes in 2019.2.x updates already).
- Support Image Added Support for .gdbinit/.lldbinit located in project folders.
Input/output redirection (CPP-3153). Performance investigations and improvements.
- Embedded Development
- Code coverage
- llvmImage Added llvm-cov/gcov integration (similar to what was recently added in AppCode).