- Further integration of Clangd-based C++ language engine
- Improve Image Added Improve the accuracy and put back the ‘Unused includes’ diagnostic
- Move Image Added Move more of the IDE’s actions to Clangd-based engine (we are currently experimenting with a few and seeing how it goes)
- BugImage Added Bug-fixes and engine performance tuning
- C++ language support
Action to switch header/source (reworking current go to related symbol action) – CPP-12920
- Continue Image Added Continue with refactoring fixes, especially the Move refactoring
- Embedded Development
- Peripheral Image Added Peripheral view for ARM devices (support for SVD files)
- Support Image Added Support for custom gdbservers (ST-Link and J-Link GDB Servers)
- Continue Image Added Continue with the ongoing work on the Windows debugger (for MSVC). This debugger is being implemented from scratch and is based on LLDB. We hope to have a preview ready for v2019.2, but can’t promise anything at this stage.
- Improve Image Added Improve current memory view
- Project Model
- (in progress) The ongoing work to create a project model API to allow 3rd-party plugin writers add support for currently unsupported build systems will continue during this release.
- (in progress) Another direction is to start Makefiles support. Saying this, we are giving no promises regarding v2019.2, but just want to assure you that this is under careful investigation and analysis from our side.
- Various Image Added Various enhancements in remote development and an
An ability to launch the application automatically undergdbserver via ssh for remote debug (CPP-7050).