JetBrains MPS is a language development environment or language workbench.
Read MPS tutorial here http://www.jetbrains.com/mps/docs/tutorial.html
Watch The Simplest Language screencast by Konstantin Solomatov
Watch The Simplest Language screencast with excellent commentaries by Sebastien Arbogast
Watch Extending the BaseLanguage screencast by Konstantin Solomatov
. Here are some useful links.
Discussing and solving problems
- Read official MPS blog here: http://blogs.jetbrains.
Articles and Presentations
- Václav Pech presenting at Lambda meetup, Prague 2016 - JetBrains MPS - Are we climbing the right mountain?
- Václav Pech presenting at GeeCON, Prague 2016 - JetBrains MPS - Projectional editing and its implications
- Václav Pech presenting MPS at GeeCON Prague 2014 (JetBrains MPS - speaking your language)
- Watch Václav Pech and Maxim Mazin present MPS for Java developers at Devoxx 2012 (Are you talking my language?)
- Sergey Dmtiriev's article on LOP http://www.jetbrains.com/mps/docs/Language_Oriented_Programming.pdf
- Konstantin Solomatov's article on ideas of MPS http://architects.dzone.com/articles/solving-problem-dsls-adoption
- Language Workbenches: The Killer-App for Domain Specific Languages?, the article by Martin Fowler
- Konstantin Solomatov's and Cyril Konopko's article on the Framework-Usage pattern http://www.sergeydmitriev.com/mps/doc/article/article.html
- Konstantin Solomatov's article on the regular expression language http://www.sergeydmitriev.com/mps/doc/regexps.html
- A Comparison of Tool Support for Textual Domain-Specific Languages, The 8th OOPSLA Workshop on Domain-Specific Modeling, 2008
Projects Which Use JetBrains MPS
- JetBrains YouTrack, a bug tracking system completely implemented with MPS http://
- Die Modellwerkstatt, domain-specific languages targeting database modelling, modellwerkstatt.org
- Mbeddr, a set of languages for designing embedded software, generated into C language: mbeddr.com
- mpscmindstorms, C language + DSLs for embedded applications and specifically C/Osek/Mindstorms development by Markus Voelter http://
- XHTML language implementation by Michael Brunner http://code.google.com/p/mps-xhtml-language/
- Not Your ordinary Shell, http://campagnelab.org/software/nyosh/
- Contribute to MPS project as it is described here: Contributing to JetBrains MPS Project