JetBrains MPS is a language development environment or language workbench.
Download the last stable version from http://www.jetbrains.com/mps/download/
Donwload the latest EAP build from http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/MPS/Welcome+to+JetBrains+MPS+Early+Access+Program
Read MPS tutorial here . Here are some useful links.
We don't sit idle in our caves. We as well as some of our fans travel to give talks on MPS at JUG meetings and conferences. Check out our Event Calendar to find out when MPS is coming to a town near you.
- Read User's guide here
Discussing and solving problems
- Discuss MPS
- in the forum http://
- Report bugs and request features
Articles and Presentations
- Václav Pech presenting at Lambda meetup, Prague 2016 - JetBrains MPS - Are we climbing the right mountain?
- Václav Pech presenting at GeeCON, Prague 2016 - JetBrains MPS - Projectional editing and its implications
- Václav Pech presenting MPS at GeeCON Prague 2014 (JetBrains MPS - speaking your language)
- Watch Václav Pech and Maxim Mazin present MPS for Java developers at Devoxx 2012 (Are you talking my language?)
- Sergey Dmtiriev's article on LOP http://www.jetbrains.com/mps/docs/Language_Oriented_Programming.pdf
- Konstantin Solomatov's article on ideas of MPS http://architects.dzone.com/articles/solving-problem-dsls-adoption
- Language Workbenches: The Killer-App for Domain Specific Languages?, the article by Martin Fowler
- Konstantin Solomatov's and Cyril Konopko's article on the Framework-Usage pattern http://www.sergeydmitriev.com/mps/doc/article/article.html
- Konstantin Solomatov's article on the regular expression language http://www.sergeydmitriev.com/mps/doc/regexps.html
- A Comparison of Tool Support for Textual Domain-Specific Languages, The 8th OOPSLA Workshop on Domain-Specific Modeling, 2008
- Read official MPS blog here: http://blogs.jetbrains.com/mps
Tutorials and Screencasts
Projects Which Use JetBrains MPS
- JetBrains YouTrack, a bug tracking system completely implemented with MPS http://
- Die Modellwerkstatt, domain-specific languages targeting database modelling, modellwerkstatt.org
- Mbeddr, a set of languages for designing embedded software, generated into C language: mbeddr.com
- mpscmindstorms, C language + DSLs for embedded applications and specifically C/Osek/Mindstorms development by Markus Voelter http://
- C# language reimplementation by Dmitri Nesteruk http://bitbucket.org/nesteruk/mps-c
- XHTML language implementation by Michael Brunner http://code.google.com/p/mps-xhtml-language/
- Not Your ordinary Shell, http://campagnelab.org/software/nyosh/
- Contribute to MPS project as it is described here: Contributing to JetBrains MPS Project