Two videos giving you the initial insight into how MPS works
- The first run - essential information for total beginners into how MPS is organised, how it works and how users are supposed to interact with it.
- The MPS projectional editor - an explanation of the principles of the MPS projectional editor, the differences from textual editors and the benefits of this approach
- Your first date with JetBrains MPS - an introductory screen-cast showing how to use the bundled sample Robot Kaja language
- Your second date with JetBrains MPS - an introductory screen-cast showing how the bundled sample Robot Kaja language has been defined
- Creating your first language in JetBrains MPS - a gentle introductory guide through creating a minimalistic language that exposes the basics of structure, editor and generator definition in MPS.