|Table of Contents|
Not all the pages in the Administration area are available in the read-only mode. For example, the Projects Import tab is not shown as it's not useful when the server can't perform write operations.
Currently, only bundled and a limited set of some other plugins are loaded by the read only server, so some functionality provided by external plugins can be missing.
Currently, it's not possible to switch the read-only node to the write mode. So in case of the main server failure, a new main server should be started.
- Users may need to re-login when they are routed to the read-only node if they didn't use Remember Me.
- new build row presentation, featuring the artifacts icon, has been added to the overview and favorite builds pages
- the build configuration home page has been redesigned (besides, internally it now uses the REST API to show its data)
Starting with this EAP, it is finally possible to enable a NuGet feed at the project level, which means each project can have its own NuGet feed. By default, TeamCity no longer adds all .nupkg artifacts to the project feed; instead, you can add "the NuGet packages indexer" build feature to build configurations whose artifacts should be indexed. If you prefer to have a single feed for the whole server, you can enable it at the Root project level and add the packages indexer build feature to build configurations which produce relevant packages.
Note that starting from this version the following NuGet-feed-related parameters are deprecated:
Due to a error, Docker runner is disabled by default in this EAP build.
To enable it, please set internal property teamcity.docker.command.enabled=true
- Docker wrapper now supports .NET CLI and PowerShell runners, which means you can easily run these steps in a Docker container.
- Docker Build runner has been replaced with Docker Command runner with support for build, push and some other docker commands