- Use the branch filter to view the results from the specified branches only (available since TeamCity 9.0)only
- Download each chart data in the CSV format using the icon
- Configure the Y-axis settings for each chart using the icon in the upper left corner
- Select a time range for each type of statistics from the Range drop-down list.
- Filter the information by data series, for example, by the Agent name or result type.
- View average values by selecting the Average check box.
- Filter out failed builds and show only successful builds with the unchecked Show Failed option.
- View the build summary information when you mouse-over a build and navigate to the build results page using the build number link.
Green, grey and red dots show the number of tests (JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, etc.) that passed, were ignored, or failed in the build respectively. All invocations of the same test within a single build are counted as one test. The information about individual tests is available on the build results page. Note that since TeamCity 9.0, the way TeamCity counts tests has changed.
This chart tracks the total size of all artifacts produced by the build.