- Create a new database. As the primary collation, use the case-sensitive collation (collation name ending with '_CS_AS') corresponding to your locale.
- Create a TeamCity user and ensure that this user is the owner of the database (grant the user dbo rights), which will give the user the ability to modify the database schema.
For SSL connections, ensure that the version of MS SQL server and the TeamCity version of java are compatible. We recommend using the latest update of SQL server.
- Allocate sufficient transaction log space depending on how intensively the server will be used. The recommended setup is not less then 1Gb.
- Make sure SQL Server Browser is running.
- Make sure TCP/IP protocol is enabled for SQL Server instance.Make sure that the "no count" setting is disabled: the enabled "no count" setting prevents TeamCity from starting queued builds.
On TeamCity server side (with MS SQL)