===================================================================== Changes from 2018.2.x to 2019.1 ===================================================================== h2reverse.dep Changes from 2018.1.x to 2018.2.x h3. Bundled Tools Updates - TeamCity now uses HSQL 2.4.1 as the default internal database. - The bundled .NET Tools (dotCover and ReSharper CLT) have been upgraded to the latest released version, 2018.1.4 - Since TeamCity 2018.2 OpenJDK is included in the Windows .exe TeamCity distribution (before 2018.2 Oracle Java was bundled with TeamCity Windows distribution).
parameters behavior changed: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-41341
Changes from 2018.2.3 to 2018.2.4
There is a regression in TeamCity 2018.2.4 related to the data displayed on the unauthorized agents' page: the data on agent authorization, enabling/disabling comments, and the latest activity time was removed from the page. This data is displayed on the agent details page.
When the performance is improved, we’ll return the data to the unauthorized agents' page.
Changes from 2018.2.2 to 2018.2.3
TeamCity now ships Windows docker images for 1803/1809 platforms.
Running builds are not shown on the build configuration page if there are no finished builds. To workaround the issue, stop the TeamCity server, replace the T
EAMCITY_DIRECTORY/webapps/ROOT/js/ring/bundle.js with the
bundle.js file attached to this issue and start the server.
Changes from 2018.2.1 to 2018.2.2
- The bundled Tomcat has been updated to version 8.5.3
- The TeamCity agent docker image supports .NET Core 2.2
Changes from 2018.2 to 2018.2.1
No noteworthy changes
Changes from 2018.1.x to 2018.2
If upgrade fails with an error in MoveCustomDataStorageToDatabaseConverter or MoveRepositoryStateToCustomDataStorageConverter, please apply workaround from the issue.
- If you're using Subversion externals from the same repository, you may face an issue with incorrect revision detection. A workaround for the problem is described in this issue.
- If you see OutOfMemoryError during TeamCity startup with `org.jetbrains.dokka` in stack trace, please set the internal property
teamcity.kotlinConfigsDsl.docsGenerationXmx=768m(as described in this issue)
Bundled Tools Updates
- The bundled .NET Tools (dotCover and ReSharper CLT) have been upgraded to the latest released version, 2018.1.4
- TeamCity 2018.2 comes bundled with IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.1. The IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner uses JPS 2018.3.1
- Since TeamCity 2018.2 OpenJDK is included in the Windows .exe TeamCity distribution (before 2018.2 Oracle Java was bundled with TeamCity Windows distribution).
|Global feed name||Project feed name|
Changes from 2018.1.4 to 2018.1.5
No noteworthy changes
Changes from 2018.1.3 to 2018.1.4
The change in behavior introduced in 8.1 (see below) has been fixed. Command line runners using "Executable with parameters" option which were created/changed with TeamCity 8.1
can expose a change in behavior with the upgrade. The recommended approach is to switch to "Custom script" option instead of "Executable with parameters" in command line runner.
The [bug with temp tool folders|https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-46648] introduced in the previous version has been fixed.
To fix the issue please stop TeamCity server, replace TEAMCITY_DIRECTORY/webapps/ROOT/js/ring/bundle.js with the bundle.js attached to the issue and start the server.