To some extent, the enforced settings template works similarly to the default template - i.e. all of it's its settings are inherited in build configurations of the project hierarchy. The difference is that these inherited settings cannot be disabled or overridden anyhow. In addition to that, only system administrator can associate a project with a specific enforced settings template - project administrator permissions are not suffieicient. On the other hand, the template itself can be edited by a project administrator who can administer the project where the template is defined.
- Docker wrapper now forms build step environment more correctly and passes the relevenat relevant environment variables to the container. TW-53498
- Docker wrapper can now use Gradle and Maven provided by the Docker images in the corresponding build steps. TW-54066, TW-51179
- Browsing of artifacts inside archives is now supported for all external artifacts storages too (previously this feature was available only if artifacts were stored in the internal artifacts storage).
Java 9 and Java 10 can now be used to run an agent.
Gerrit Commit Status Publisher now allows an admin to configure custom values for success and failure instead of +1 and -1 respectively. This label is also configurable. Note that since TeamCity 2018.1 Gerrit 2.6. is the minimal version supported by Commit Status Publisher.
- Build chains page has got new grouping option: it groups together in a single node all of the build configurations which are not related to the current context.
- Duplicates finder (.NET) and Inspections (.NET) runners have been renamed to Duplicates finder (ReSharper) and Inspections (ReSharper) respectively. You can now select the platform bitness for InspectCode when using Inspections (ReSharper).
- All fixed issues