This is a public space related to Omea, its plugins and plugin development.
Omea Open-Source Announcement
Please follow this link for the official announcement
Omea Versions Release Notes and Changelogs
- Omea "Tokaj" 2.0 Release Notes.
- Omea "Madeira" 2.1 Release Notes.
- Omea "Frascati" 2.2 Release Notes.
- Omea "Grenache" 2.2->3.0 Release Notes.
- Omea "Grenache" 3.0 Roadmap
Omea Extensions and Plugins Development
- Plugin Development FAQ.
- Third-party Plugins — the selected third-party Omea plugins (page in progress).
- Weblog Posting Extensions.
- Omea 2.0 x FireFox Connector Original Plugin: | FireFox 1.5 | FireFox 2.0 |
- Technical Reference — documentation on existing Omea subsystems and objectives for the future development.
Omea Documentation, Notes, Reviews
- Options in
OmniaMea.ini— describes public, internal and debug Omea settings, as they reside in the
- Omea Shortcut Keys — the shortcut keys defined in different views of Omea.
- Contact Management in Omea
- Omea Pro 2.0 documentation in .pdf format
Omea Feedback and Development Information
- Early Access Discussions, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omniamea.eap — discussion of the Omea EAP versions.
- Early Access Announcements, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omniamea.eap.ann — announcements of the new EAP versions.
- Omea XMPP MUC Room, xmpp:firstname.lastname@example.org (xmpp://email@example.com?join) — real-time multi-user chatroom (howto).
If you cannot write to a newsgroup, you can also contact us by email.
- firstname.lastname@example.org — request for support .email@example.com — and send your feedback, such as bug reports or feature requests, as well as praises and curses.