If you would like to get involved in the development of IntelliJ IDEA, use the following info on what you can do.
Getting latest development builds
Roadmap for IntelliJ IDEA 6.0
IntelliJ IDEA 6.0, codenamed "Demetra", has been released. The following roadmap describes our original plans for this release.
Participating in discussions
There are a few newsgroups at our news server (news://news.jetbrains.com).
- jetbrains.intellij.eap Main group for the Early Access Program (EAP)
- jetbrains.intellij.eap.announcements Announcements of new EAP builds
- jetbrains.intellij.eap.cvs Discussions related to the CVS support
- jetbrains.intellij.eap.j2ee Discussions related to the J2EE support
- jetbrains.intellij.openapi Discussions related to the APIs required for plugin development
- jetbrains.intellij.plugins Discussions related to various plugins for IDEA
Most of the groups are replicated to the web-based forums (http://intellij.net/forums/index.jsp?cat=9)
Support and discussions
You can submit bug reports through our issue tracker. Please take note of the Working with issue tracker guidelines.
Please see IntelliJ Platform SDK Docs