Note: Only language highlighting is supported by the PL/SQL editor for now.
Flexible database connectivity management.
- Connections configurable Connections configurable in scope of project or module
- Persistent Persistent mapping between connection/schema and sql scripts for providing code completion, navigation and statement execution capabilities.
- Connection pooling for concurrent database access and dedicated connectivity (managed internally)
- Silent connectivity restoring in case of database linkage breaks (e.g. idle session timeouts, administrative session kills)
- Virtual connections for deciding the .sql dialect of the mapped file (no real database behind)
Tool window displaying available connections and the database objects.
- Tree-wise visualization of database connections and hierarchical objects structure
- Linkage to the script editor (providing navigation from resolved identifiers in the editor)
- Contextual popup menu with supported operations on each database object (e.g. compile, execute, refresh lists)
- Several embedded navigation capabilities in contextual popup menu (e.g. from column to its constraints, from synonym to underlying object)
- Trigger for database object editor and method execution
- Navigation history, speed search capabilities
Note: Refreshing objects feature is still in testing phase and not available yet (because of critical system instability hazard)