We have also added an option in cleanup rules to turn off preserving artifacts of dependency builds from cleanup. Now for each build configuration you can configure whether you want to preserve or not the artifacts of the builds that this configuration depends on. If the option is turned off, the artifacts will be cleaned up according to the artifacts cleanup policy of the build configuration, however, the builds that are used in other builds will not be cleaned up from history.
After publishing the build we discovered that under certain configuration settings the option to preserve the artifacts is always considered to be false no matter what is set and shown in the web UI. If it is important for you to preserve the artifacts, please refrain from installing this EAP build. The issue has been fixed and correct logic will be available in the next EAP build.
History builds with source dependencies
Version Control Integration Improvements
- can now label the build's sources even if custom client mapping is specified in the VCS configuration.
- excludes in custom client mapping are now supported.
- Subversion 1.5 externals format is now supported.
- bugfixing and speedup
- now quiet period is more fair, i.e. if there were no changes within the specified quiet period a build is added to the queue for the last detected change and when the build is started no changes collecting is performed.
We have opened sources of ClearCase VCS integration and Eclipse TeamCity plugin. We use the repository as our primary storage for the plugins sources and all our current work is done in the repository. The sources correspond to our current state of the sources (that we release as EAP builds).
If you feel like investigating the sources and can propose a patch, go ahead! Let us know what you think in the TeamCity plugins forum.
- Ability to add a comment to a build.
- Ability to trigger a build on all compatible agents: see the last option of the Agent drop-down list of the Run Custom Build dialog.
- Search by build and pin comments, change set and file revisions is now turned on by default.
- Project copying improvements: now the project-related notifications for all users are also copied.
- Duration sub-total is shown for filtered tests on the Tests tab.