Select NuGet version to use from the drop-down list (if you installed NuGet beforehand), or specify a custom path to
Specify the NuGet package sources. If left blank, for example your http://nuget.org is used to search for your packages. You can also specify your own NuGet repository. If you are using TeamCity as a NuGet repository, specify
%teamcity.nuget.feed.server% here. If left blank, nuget.org is used to search for your packages.you use packages from an authenticated feed, see the NuGet Feed Credentials build feature.
Path to solution file
Specify the path to your solution file (.sln) where packages are to be installed.
NuGet.exe restore (requires NuGet 2.7+) to restore all packages for an entire solution. The
NuGet.exe install command is used to restore packages for versions prior to NuGet 2.7, but only for a single
If needed, select:
- Exclude version from package folder names: Equivalent to the
-ExcludeVersion option of the
NuGet.exe install command. If enabled, the destination folder will contain only the package name, not the version number.
- Disable looking up packages from local machine cache: Equivalent to the
-NoCache option of the
NuGet.exe install command.
Update packages with help of NuGet update command: Uses the
NuGet.exe update command to update all packages under the solution. Package The package versions and constraints are taken from
Select one of the following:
- Update via solution file - TeamCity uses Visual Studio solution file (.sln) to create the full list of NuGet packages to install. This option updates packages for the entire solution.
- Update via packages.config - Select to update packages via calls to
NuGet.exe update Packages.Config for each
packages.config file under the solution.
- Include pre-release packages: Equivalent to the
-Prerelease option of the
NuGet.exe update command
- Perform safe update: Equivalent to the
-Safe option of the
NuGet.exe update command, that looks for updates with the highest version available within the same major and minor version as the installed package.