- NuGet feed based on the builds' published artifacts
- A set of NuGet runners to be used in builds on Windows OS; and since TeamCity 2017.1 on Linux and Mac OSX when Mono is installed on the agent. Only NuGet 3.2+ on Mono 4.4.2+ is supported.
- To install packages from a public feed, add the NuGet Installer build step.
- To create a package and publish it to a public feed, add the NuGet Pack and NuGet Publish build steps.
- To create a package and publish it to the internal TeamCity NuGet Server, enable TeamCity as a NuGet Server (see the section below), use the NuGet Pack build step and NuGet Publish build steps.
- To trigger a new build when a NuGet package is updated, use NuGet Dependency Trigger.
NuGet command line client supports proxy server configuration via NuGet.config file parameters or environment variables. See NuGet documentation for more details.