This page covers general information about the configuration of integration. For the list of currently supported solutions, refer to Available Integrations.
On this page:
|Table of Contents|
Do the following:
- Complete the steps for creating a virtual machine.
- Remove any temporary/history information in the system.
- Stop the agent (under Windows, stop the service but leave it in the Automatic startup type)
- (optional) Delete the content of the
tempdirectories in the agent home
- (optional) Clean up the
<Agent Home>/conf/directory from platform-specific files
- (optional) Change the
buildAgent.propertiesfile to remove the
authorizationTokenproperties unless otherwise specifically stated in the platform-specific documentation.
- Make a new image from the running instance. Refer the cloud documentation on how to do this.
Configuring a cloud profile in TeamCity
Agent Cloud Profiles are configured in the Server Administration UI, on the A cloud profile is a collection of settings for TeamCity to start virtual machines with installed TeamCity agents on-demand. Prior to TeamCity 2017.1, profiles are configured on the TeamCity | Administration | Agent Cloud page. In the later versions, cloud profiles are configured at the project level, on the dedicated page of project settings.
The cloud provider pricing applies. Please note that the charges can depend on the specific configuration implemented to deploy TeamCity. We advise you to check your configuration and the cloud account data regularly in order to discover and prevent unexpected charges as early as possible.