Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer. The At this point, no fresh pre-release builds are available, and the official release of dotPeek 1.1 2 can be downloaded from its official web site.
|title||dotPeek 1.2 Features|
- Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#
- Support for debugging decompiled code in Visual Studio
- Exporting decompiled code to Visual Studio projects (.csproj)
- Support for .dll, .exe, .zip, .vsix, .nupkg, .winmd, .baml and .csproj files
- The entire navigation pack from ReSharper:
- Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, implementing members, and more
- Accurate, configurable search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
- Visual Studio look-and-feel
See Introducing JetBrains dotPeek and dotPeek Features for more info.