This release introduces further improvements to the per-project roles first available in the previous EAP release.
Most notable changes include:
- elimination Elimination of "All Projects Developer", "All Projects Viewer" and "All Projects Administrator" roles. These are superseded with ability to assign any role to "All Projects".
- Ability to assign a role in multiple projects with single "Assign roles" action;
- Ability to assign roles in multiple projects to multiple users;
- Ability to unassign multiple roles with single action.
- Ability for a user with "Project Administrator" role to assign roles within administered projects
- Ability to set permissions for "Guest" user and newly created users (including self-registered): available via corresponding actions on User Accounts page
Builds can now publish values through teamcity-info.xml file and charts for the values can then be displayed on the Statistics tab of the build configuration.
Basically, what is needed is to generate teamcity-info.xml file during the build, like this one:
- Improved "Builds with my changes" notifications: no notification when build was already broken on the time you committed and you did not fail any more changes; eliminating notifications on newly failed tests after your commit (turned on by "Ignore failures not caused by my changes" option of the failed build notification)
- Improvements in Statistic charts presentation, new passed tests count and inspections/duplicates counts charts.
- Visual Studio add-on and Windows tray notifier are now using MSI-based installers
- StarTeam support improved (e.g. now there is no requirement to have time synchronized between TeamCity server and StarTeam server, more accurate file deletion detection)
- ClearCase performance improved
- Unauthorized agent status