This is one of the last EAP releases before the TeamCity 3.0 (Benares) is outreleased, so thus our efforts were manly mainly focused on fixing bugs and most annoying issues, performance fixes.
Some noticeable changes include:
- The My Changes page presentation is tab has been reworked
- The Statistics charts got some polishing , and a Success Rate graph was added.
- The Windows Tray Notifier now uses an MSI-based installer and has an option to automatically update itself automatically.
Please note that there are several changes that are incompatible with previous TeamCity versions that may need your attention:
- The build.working.dir system property is has been renamed to teamcity.build.checkoutDir. If you use the this property in you your build scripts, please update the scriptsthem.
- The runAll.bat script now accepts requires a required parameter: start to start server and agent, or stop to stop server and agent.
- The agent.bat script now accepts also requires a required parameter: start to start agent, or stop to stop agent. Note that the "stop" parameter instructs the agent to stop only after it becomes idle (no builds are run). To force immediate the agent stoppingstop immediately, use agent.bat stop force command.