Duplicates and Inspections runner for Maven2 projects
Now you can run Inspections and Duplicates build (powered by IntelliJ IDEA) over Maven2 project.
Extended Processes Dump
In addition to Windows support introduced in previous EAP release (Java and .NET processes), we are adding support for Linux with 1.5+ JDK (any other platform that has jstack Java utility that is usually included into JDK JDK utility should be supported too).
UI is also improved featuring build processes tree.
- Statistics charts for number of found inspections and duplicates
- Statistics is shown not only for newly run builds, but also for builds in the history (if you have large number of builds in history, expect server slow down just after start)
- Setting the frequency of querying the version controls for changes (adjustable on server-wide or single VCS root levels)
- Ability to request immediate changes checking (via a button on a Build Configuration page)
- Administration page with the list of all VCS roots configured in the TeamCity .Search (see sidebar in the Administration area)
- In addition to the build number, you can now search by tags and project/Build build configuration names (no need to type the full name, just the first characters will work OK)
- RSS feeds can now be generated only for failed/successful builds and build with changes of particular user. See feed "customize" link on My Settings and Tools page.
- Remote run support for StarTeam, ClearCase and Visual Source Safe from IntelliJ IDEA.
- Support for using different URLs for accessing SVN the same Subversion server from TeamCity server and IDEs (no extra configuration required)
- TFS communications performance is improved