Welcome to the Early Access Program for JetBrains PyCharm
JetBrains PyCharm is a new an Integrated Development Environment for programming using Python with the following key features:
- Intelligent Editor: for Python with code completion, on-the-fly syntax and error highlighting and code inspections
- Code Refactoring: including rename, introduce variable, introduce constant, pull up, push down and others
- Project and Code Navigation: specialized project views, file structure views and quick jumping between files, classes, methods and usages
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting and quick fixes
- VCS Integrations: out-of-the-box support for Subversion, Perforce, Git, Mercurial and CVS with changelists and merge
- Cross-platform: works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
What is the Early Access Program (EAP)?
We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. Our Early Access Programs let the development community closely participate in discussions about the product and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Early Access Program allows you to try pre-release versions of our software to evaluate features that will be added to the next release.
It is important to distinguish EAP from traditional pre-release software. Please note that the quality of EAP versions may at times be way below even usual beta standards.