Initial Support for Amazon EC2
We added initial support for virtual agents based on Amazon EC2 service. Right now such agents must be started manually and there is no UI for configuration editing. Configuration is loaded from the cloud-profiles.xml. There you will need to provide Amazon account settings and describe images (take cloud-profiles-dist.xml as an example).
Note that you will need to manually create image on the Amazon EC2 with TeamCity build agent installed.
Command line tool for Remote runs
This tool can be used to start Remote runs on a TeamCity server from the command line (no IDE is required). This feature is experimental and we really need your feedback to decide whether this can be useful.
The process of creation of Maven build configurations is significantly simplified. All you need is to provide URL to your project pom file, the rest will be done by TeamCity. By default Maven version number and TeamCity build number will be set to be in sync.
Also for Maven build configurations the new tab "Maven" is added which displays significant data gathered from the Maven project.
Migration, Backup & Restore
We added backup & restore to simplify TeamCity maintenance. Also the migration tool was re-implemented.
Right now backup can be started manually only, but we plan to allow backup starting by HTTP request too.
Start build with custom artifact dependencies
If your build has artifact dependencies to other build configurations then in the Run custom build dialog you can now choose concrete builds to depend on.
These features are useful for various Deploy/Install/Publish-like configurations.
Single change status page improvements
Information shown on the change status page is separated by tabs: Tests, Builds and Files.
Tests tab shows new and not yet fixed tests failed in the first builds with this change included.
- NUnit 2.5.2 is now supported
- Filter by user was added to Audit log, more actions are available for browsing
- For every agent you can now see a history of builds this agent executed
- Added ability to fetch project-codes from JIRA tracker
- Test connection added to Issue tracker settings dialog
- Duplicates & Inspections statistics values are shown in the build status line
- Coverage statistics diff against previous build is now shown for the builds with coverage information gathered. Also ability to sort by columns was added to Java coverage report (IntelliJ IDEA coverage only)
- Custom labeling message for Subversion
- Performance improvements