- a group can contain users and other groups
- in enterprise TeamCity Enterprise edition, group one can be assigned roles assign roles to a group (just like userto users). Groups roles are added to the users who belong to a group either directly or through other groups.
What's next: in the nearest future we will add notifications to the groups (will serve as default notifications for the users) and allow to synchronize TeamCity and LDAP groups.
- CVS is now supported for remote run and pre-tested commit.
- You can now browse failed test output without leaving the IDE.
There are many other improvements in the plugin.
Please note that starting from this build Eclipse-wide proxy settings are used to connect to TeamCity server. If you need special settings for TeamCity server, please adjust your Eclipse proxy settings correspondingly.
With Starting with this build, TeamCity adds provides initial support for Mono. Currently supported are MSBuild (xbuild) and NAnt runnersare supported. NAnt also enables full support for TeamCity test running tasks and on-the-fly tests reporting. Tests support within MSBuild builds is under way (you can use NUnit addin for now).
Responsibility can be assigned to a user. The responsible user with responsibility then gets a notification on this event.
Better presentation of failures in dependent builds
Snapshot dependencies failures summary is now available on the build results page and a build popup. Also note the highlighted "Changes" link - there is my change
- Move build configuration to another project.
- Download all artifacts in .zip archive.
- Builds with my changes now have "Changes" block highlighted to make them visually stand out.
- Non-direct dependencies are displayed on the build Dependencies tab.
- Agents can be disabled with a timeout (useful when disabling an agent for current issue investigation).
- User can now leave a comment on when pausing a build configuration pausing.
- Sources retrieving is made more robust: when a build encounters an error, the attempt is retried repeated several times before reporting a build failure.
- VCS roots page on the administration UI displays VCS errors, the list is also broken down into pages.
- JVM crashes and Java OutOfMemory errors are now detected, and a build summary is changed accordingly. If OOM heap dump is detected, it is automatically uploaded as a build artifact.
- TeamCity server disk space watcher will notify if disk space available for artifacts and build logs is less then than a threshold (10Mb). Watcher is enabled only if TeamCity server is running under the Java 1.6.
- TFS sources labeling is now supported. Improved TFS checkout on agent is improved.
- Nant NAnt runner supports specification of the target. framework (-targetframework: option).
- MSTest 2005 is now supported in addition to MSTest 2008.
- Bundled Ant is updated to 1.7.1
- Bundled IntelliJ IDEA is updated to 8.1
- Use updated SVNKit library for Subversion support (1.2.2 build 5455).