Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
TCity - Android app
TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schwartzman.teamcity) link does not work anymore
- TeamCityApp Beta - an Android app to manage TeamCity builds
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
- Agent Custom Token Authorize - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JetBrains Hub - provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- runAs - Provides an ability to run builds under the specified Windows user account
- Server Configurations - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- SysInfo - extracts detailed Windows system information about a computer and publishes it to agents' configuration parameters during the agents' initialization
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers among several build configurations
- AWS CodePipeline Build Trigger plugin - allows to make a TeamCity build a part of an AWS CodePipeline stage
- Bisect - automatic builds triggering by bisecting changes to find the breaking change
- Build messages highlighter - Allows highlighting the key info for a build on the Build Overview page using TeamCity service messages.
- Chuck Norris - Inspired by Jenkins Chuck Norris plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ChuckNorris+Plugin)
- Date Build Number - adds a date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - a custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs certain percentage longer than the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- Matrix Build - build runner to trigger a matrix build in another build configuration and report the summary of the results on a build tab
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- Octopus Deploy Build Trigger plugin - allows you to setup build triggers for certain events in Octopus Deploy
- TeamCity-Gerrit Build Trigger plugin - allows setting up a build trigger in TeamCity for a new Gerrit patch set
- RunAs - Adds the ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing among build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- Tag build - service message to add a tag for the current build
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also the Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds a build to the build queue when detecting a change in the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - a custom parameter type to display the custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Azure Active Directory - TeamCity user authentication via the login to Azure AD
- Bumblebee - a build runner to update tests in HP ALM or trigger execution of tests in HP ALM in couple of clicks (Bumblebee site, documentation, sources)
- Cadence vManager - a build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
Crowd Authentication - a plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Rally - publishes TeamCity build events to Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- Upsource links - adds links to JetBrains Upsource reviews to changes displayed in TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- SauceLabs - integrates with Sauce Labs (cloud-based browser and mobile testing platform) (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration: a plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- Datadog - send TeamCity build events to Datadog (commercial system for metrics and events analysis)
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- Gradle Dependencies - a plugin for Gradle to use the TeamCity server as an external dependency repository
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- JIRA plugin - display TeamCity builds information in JIRA issues and Dashboard. A Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Plastic SCM
- Puppet TeamCity Manager - Configures TeamCity Projects, Build Configurations and VCS Roots via Puppet
- Siren of Shame - build monitor
- Stash Commit Hook - a plugin for Atlassian Stash to force TeamCity VCS root checking for changes on new changes in Stash
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - a logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support, see also VSTest.Console Runner
Other Integration Examples
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - a Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
Not yet added/unsorted:
VSTS Release Management (add link from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vsts/Build%20and%20release?sortBy=Downloads ) - integration with TeamCity for VSTeamServices Release service
add: hidden-data from https://jbs.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/668718 hidden-data
* [DigitalOcean cloud support|https://github.com/beolnix/tcdop] - cloud integration for DigitalOcean. [announcement|https://devnet.jetbrains.com/message/5564127#5564127]
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
* [RunDeck|https://github.com/hhariri/teamcity-rundeck] - runner to launch [RunDeck|http://rundeck.org/] jobs
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]