- Development tools: switch to .NET 3.5 / VS 2008.
- Required runtime: switch to .NET 3.0.
- Switch to TeamCity for build process.
- Build scripts: switch to MSBuild as the main build script language, project files reused for source code compilation.
- Source code control: switch to SVN (from Perforce).
- Completely redesigned project structure
- An installer based on the Windows Installer technology.
- A new scheme for discovering and loading plugins.
- Enabled the use of LINQ in code by including the Mono implementation (GPLv2) rather than requiring the .NET Framework 3.5.
- Migrated from MC++ to C++/CLI (some components only).
- Critical: some resources were missed in the Text Index. It is recommended to rebuild the index completely (build 1106)
- Proper visualization of Excel and Word file previews (build 1106)
- Fixed "error when parsing Cookies header" bug when subscribing to some feeds.
- Removed duplicated indexing of email's text.
- Ctrl-U works properly when the next item is inside the collapsed thread.