- Agent Custom Token Authorize - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- Hub plugin provides integration with JetBrains Hub, allowing for single sign-on (SSO) and automatic update of user details from Hub in TeamCity.
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- Server Configurations - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI