- Select whether you want to:
- Update user profiles in TeamCity, which means that the name, email and VCS usernames in TeamCity will be updated with data from the user profile in Hub on the first synchronization.
- Create /delete user accounts in TeamCity, which means that the users created/deleted in Hub matching the filter on the Miscellaneous tab will also be created/deleted in TeamCity
If you select to create new user accounts in TeamCity, the new users (those existing in Hub but not existing in TeamCity) will be imported to TeamCity with their login details, emails and VCS usernames. All the imported users will have a Hub ID in TeamCity.If a user with the same name exists in TeamCity and Hub, the user is not synchronized until they login to TeamCity via Hub. On login, the user acquires a Hub ID in TeamCity and the user’s details are synchronized.
The existing TeamCity users with no match in Hub will remain intact.
- Save the configured settings you before starting synchronization.
To synchronize only selected Hub users with TeamCity, navigate to the Miscellaneous tab to configure and save the user filter.
Note that if a filter is configured, only the users specified by the filter will be imported. The users not matched by the filter will be DELETED from TeamCity.
- Return to the the Synchronization tab and click Synchronize now.